Monday 5 January 2015

Day 1107: 14/05/2010 Friday. Madeleine Beth McCann: Update: Another 81 Miles for Madeleine


Day 1107: 14/05/2010 Friday. Madeleine Beth McCann
 

 Update: Another 81 Miles for Madeleine 

Poster for Event 

Madeleine has been missing for just over 3 years and recently had her 7th birthday.
 

This weekend I am competing in the Etape Caledonia - an 81 mile (130km) cycle through Highland Perthshire with almost 2000m of ascent. I am raising money for Madeleine's Fund- Leaving No Stone Unturned and I would be grateful if you would consider sponsoring me. I hope to get round in under 5 hours- weather, injuries and luck permitting!

Donations can be made online via our donation page or directly through internet transfers (direction are on the donation page).  

Please include etape in the reference.  

Thank you..

Gerry

No comments: